What is the advantages of blogging?
Word-of-Mouth. Who would refuse such a temptation?
Imagine how much gain your company will have if your products are advertised through blogs. With the Internet, information spreads so quickly, especially if an impressive write-up goes with your product. Soon your blogs will be passed on to hundreds of possible customers.
Awareness and loyalty. Open communication with your customers creates trust and loyalty among them. Being there to respond to their questions and comments make them all the more willing to try your products and services.
Feedback. Blogs are useful for product research and reviews. It will be easier to improve on your products if you observe your customers’ thinking and behavioral patterns. You can also take immediate action to your customers’ concerns.
- Several blogs are dedicated to teaching people the do’s and don’ts of blogging, READ them! Include in your reading materials blogs that are consumer-based too to give you an idea.
- Setup Several test Blogs right away. If your initial try out with blogs worked well, you can now start setting up your blogs.
- Study blog design: Blog hosting services provide pre-designed templates. But if you opt for paid blog service, you can ask your artist to design and layout your blog site to match the company’s identity and needs.
- Choose a topic: It’s good to have a line-up of items you want for your blogs but be sure they align with your business objectives. This would be a test of your flexibility and open-mindedness since results may be going against the set goals.
- Remember the following safety measures in blogging:
Legal issues are sometimes involved in blogging; it is safer to include disclaimers and limitations of liabilities. Avoid outright marketing blog, or you will shy away from your readers.