Shipping from China to Australia Air and Sea Freight Services
As trade between China and Australia continues to flourish, Chinadivision will become your trusted cross-border shipping partner, enabling you to monitor your shipments in real-time, provide seamless and efficient transportation solutions, minimize delays, and ensure that your goods quickly reach Australia.
The transportation methods from China to Australia predominantly revolve around air and sea freight, both of which play pivotal roles in the movement of goods. For businesses aiming to transport time-sensitive or high-value goods, air freight emerges as an ideal choice. Conversely, sea freight is a cost-efficient solution for transporting larger volumes of goods.
When it comes to international express service, ChinaDivision stands out by offering a diverse range of high-quality shipping options at competitive prices. We specialize in sourcing, warehousing, shipping, door-to-door delivery service for across borders online merchants. This means that whether businesses opt for air or sea freight, ChinaDivision provides a seamless experience that aligns with the specific needs of each shipment.
Air Freight from China to Australia
Air freight is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to move goods across borders. It is usually used for high value, time sensitive and perishable goods.
Delivery from China to Australia by Air Freight Advantages
- Air freight offers rapid transit times, making it suitable for products that require quick delivery.
- Airports are well-connected, providing access to a wide range of destinations worldwide.
- Air shipments involve fewer touchpoints compared to sea freight, reducing the risk of damage or loss.
Sea Freight from China to Australia
Sea freight is a cost-effective option for transporting large volumes of goods between China and Australia. It involves utilizing cargo ships and containerization for efficient transport.
Shipping from China to Australia by Sea Freight Advantages
- Sea freight is generally more economical for bulky or heavy cargo.
- Large vessels can carry significant amounts of goods in standardized containers.
- Sea freight has a lower carbon footprint compared to air freight.
Reasons to choose ChinaDivision as a shipping partner
- Favorable price: By China post, Australia Dedicated Line and international courier such as DHL, UPS, TNT and FedEx, ChinaDivision enables you to enjoy a deepdiscounted price for importing from China to Australia.
- Free warehousing: free warehousing up to 30 days
- Professional services: If necessary, we will help you repack the package to meet international standards for sending parcels; reduce unnecessary packaging to lower postage; reinforce packaging to improve the security of the package.
- Safe and efficient: when parcels are received from your Chinese suppliers (factories), they will be put in storageand same day dispatch. You can track parcels from China to Australia after an integration with our order management software.
- Avoid or reduce duties: import tax or duties incur during international business, but ChinaDivision will help you avoid or reduce duties by reasonable approaches, such as filling in the declared value according to destination country’s customs provisions; Splitting a big order into several parcels; controlling weight for each package, which is usually between 10-20kg.
- Timely support: If you want to check the shipping cost from China to Australia, feel free to leave your inquiry, our professional customer service team will get back to you soon.
More international order countries that can be fulfilled by Chinadivision
Shipping method and delivery time from China to Australia
Estimated Delivery Time
|Fast and good service
|Easy for customs clearance, average speed and good service
|Low price, normal spped, easy for customs clearance
|Very low price, low speed, easy for customs clearance
Contact information of Australia international express, Post and Customs
Professional Chinese Product Sourcing Agent Team
With the procurement capabilities of Chinadivision, you will have a professional team of experts who purchase products from China, building a good communication bridge for you. You will not need to come to China to have a detailed understanding of the production and quality issues of Chinese products, assist in judging and verifying the reliability of suppliers, find the most favorable prices in low-cost countries, solve cross-border procurement problems, save costs, and expand your business into new fields.Get Started Now